old cast iron stack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The old cast iron stack I'm trying to connect on seems is 3inch. I wonderd if any one knew if a mulit-quick would fit in to one of the cast iron sockets of this 3inch pips? Or any over way of join on to this.

Sponsored Links
ok thanks, I'm wanting to leave the stack up and jus go in 2 one of the branches on it I'm hoping a mulit-quick will fit in to the collar of the cast iron tee,with the pipe begin 3inch the collar will probably be just over 3.5 then paint this black. I've never seen one of these smaller stacks before. Anyone got any experince with them?

Is one in 30 years experience :LOL: Just about remember it ...a bloody nuisance..seem to remember we trimmed the fins on the Multikwik. Have a look @ their website- they probably do a better range now. Now if it had a lead tail - that could be gently bossed out to a larger diameter ;)

Sponsored Links
yes had a look to day it looks like if i trim the fins on the muliquick it wil work

I tired with a multiquick with the rubber that you can slide off trimed it down. Jus couldnt quiet get it in. I ll try with the type with fins on tomorro hope works. Any one no if the 104 degrees pan connectors are usualy in stock at merchents or are they more special order I may need one for inside.

Hi I use to buy Multi-kwik pan connectors in Plumbase which were 3inch outlet to wc pan.

did that then fit in to the 3inch cast I'm trying to connect in to the collar of the tee so diameter is about 3.5inch.

Perhaps you should look on the Multikwik web site and get the right one. :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back