oso 20 direct no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. 1st time post so pls be gentle. I recently went to a oso 20 rd unvented cylinder. No hot water but good flow to all outlets. Checked out all preliminary electrics and all ok to primary element (none to Eco7 but apparently this does work so hot water mornings only). Cut out hadn't popped. Good pressure thru-out What would be the most likely cause, stat failure or p & t assembly, or could it be the element itself . . . or am i barking up the wrong tree completely. Cheers

Sponsored Links
What did you do to test the main element?

Are you registered to work on Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems?

Hi guys. 1st time post so pls be gentle. I recently went to a oso 20 rd unvented cylinder. No hot water but good flow to all outlets. Checked out all preliminary electrics and all ok to primary element (none to Eco7 but apparently this does work so hot water mornings only). Cut out hadn't popped. Good pressure thru-out What would be the most likely cause, stat failure or p & t assembly, or could it be the element itself . . . or am i barking up the wrong tree completely. Cheers

Sounds like your unvented is a direct cylinder with two heating elements one of which seems to be knackered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back