Parading Prisoners Of War On TV??

Reaction score
Country
Palau
Is there not a law against that? Especially when they are made to broadcast their dislike of their own nation/leader?? The number rof times I've seen Russian soldiers/pilots "confessing" when they appeared battered/scared/etc is not right. The bottom line, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

I recall watching videos on the news, in the media etc of Iran just showing pictures of captured British sailors and there was an outcry that it was against some convention etc.

What we must remember is a lot of people in Russia do not like their leader just like any other country. The soldiers like any country, especially in time of conflict, would put their lives at risk if they were to speak against their leader and this applies to England as well, look up the history of WW1/2 even the press would not post the truth if losses occurred.

Having stated the above I feel sorry for all involved apart from Putin, his cronies and most other political leaders are most put their interests first and if you disagree with that, you need to have you brain cell checked out.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is there not a law against that? Especially when they are made to broadcast their dislike of their own nation/leader?? The number rof times I've seen Russian soldiers/pilots "confessing" when they appeared battered/scared/etc is not right. The bottom line, 2 wrongs do not make a right.

I recall watching videos on the news, in the media etc of Iran just showing pictures of captured British sailors and there was an outcry that it was against some convention etc.

What we must remember is a lot of people in Russia do not like their leader just like any other country. The soldiers like any country, especially in time of conflict, would put their lives at risk if they were to speak against their leader and this applies to England as well, look up the history of WW1/2 even the press would not post the truth if losses occurred.

Having stated the above I feel sorry for all involved apart from Putin, his cronies and most other political leaders are most put their interests first and if you disagree with that, you need to have you brain cell checked out.

it happens

propaganda

dare say there is some Geneva convention agreement hoo haa

plenty of prisoners of war will be quietly executed by both sides in this Ukraine conflict ?????

This guy is an out and out troll...

"Is there not a law against that"... while the Russians cluster bomb civilians and set the stage for a chemical weapon attack.

Sponsored Links
Back