Peugeot 306 1900 D ,sump gasket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My son has just the minute bought this car and it has small oil leak from the sump the garage said it needs a new gasket and we only have to undo 8 bolts and put new gasket on is that right or is this a big job ? we will go out tomorrow and get a manual for this car ,many thanks for any help .

Sponsored Links
It might be as simple as you suggest. Try the forum at www.pug306.net - lots of 306 info there and friendly people.

Hi voicey thanks for that but his dad has just looked at it and thinks its not the sump its something else cant remeber what he said now but its a simple job we have now found the eletric window doesnt work but we did know that the motor works its the spooler thing with wire around it thats broken but the dealer said the window must have just come of the runner we took the door panel to bits and the window is being held up by 2 pieces of wood !! i go on that web page you said ,cheers

Sponsored Links
Voicey I like it on this forum not one person has answered my question on that pug forum ,i dont think it helped that i should have put it in the threads for Diesel :(

Back