Ravenheat CSI 120 (T) not working/ Error codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've recently moved into my first house and the above boiler was already in situ. Since moving in, I have had constant issues with the boiler where it would start fine and then report error 14 after, ever decreasing, amounts of time. If i pressed reset, the boiler would start up again and could stay on for several hours. However, this morning, it started showing error 01. I have downloaded the manual and it says that this code means "Lock out from the Flame Control Unit". Could anyone explain to me what this actually means and how much i should be looking at to have it fixed? I have no hot water at the moment so it's quite urgent but I don't want to have someone come round and take advantage. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thank you
Glyttergyrl

Sponsored Links
There can be all sorts of reasons for that error code. Most require a gas engineer to deal with them apart from blocked/frozen condensate drain/trap.

I dont know why so many people than that we are all cowboys going to rip them off.

Find a local recommended engineer or ask ravenheat for details of their recommended engineers.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back