renault clio imoboliser problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i would like to know were i can get some1 to bypass the imoboliser on my y reg expression clio ,it has been in the renault garage for them to see wat goes wrong but was fine and started everytime for them ,it somtimes starts ist time ,then somtimes takes ages ,very annoying as i find myself starti my journeys alot earlier just in case it wont start :( thankyou

Sponsored Links
Where I used to work BBA-Reman used to sell and or convert your to a "free Running" ECU ( no immobiliser circuit)
But there are other ECU places that do just get the full ECU part number off the ECU and give them a bell
there is also a manual override on that site and a few others also

Cam be very annoying.

Easy one would be the key? Try the other one if you have one?

Not sure how to disconnect immobilizer as its not a request the motor trade
like to furnish details on.

I don't know how to remove the immobiliser circuit from the ECU. (was tech/ Diagnostic sales and warranty rather than repair/workshop
The immobiliser manual over ride is common info on the internet. If you do the Manual override when the car fails to start the that prove the immobiliser is at fault

Sponsored Links
thanks for replys it sounds like its not a simple task then, cud it be possible for it to somtimes fail due to damp? there is somtimes a slite leak when its been raining heavy (crikey what a car!)

To remove an immobilser that is resident in the ECU, you would need to have the ECU reprogrammed...

I'd start by contacting some of the companies that advertise chipping...

Back