Robin Williams

J

Johnmelad502

Just been watching one of his films, many funny quotes, but the one that made me laugh most, was when he compared politicians to a nappy.

He said; "Politicians are like nappies, they need to be changed regularly and for the same reason." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The line is what an writer wrote, and the actor recited.
You could do with a 'writer'!

Why say that? Boredom? Explain your unnecesary comment. I pointed out that an actor/comic stole a line from another person. So the person that stole that isn't as creative as they make out. But you just post random comment, that benefits nobody, and has no specific meaning. So why post?

A fair few Christmases ago I met a nice girl over from the states. Her father run a large car dealership chain. He/they had known RW for many many years as a family friend and he was a regular over to their house. She hated him with a passion. He would often show up out of his head on drugs and blabber for hours being abusive and generally not being very nice.

Personally to me, he is about as funny as a drug addict but acceptable when sticking to the script.

Sponsored Links
Back