Saunier duval Semia Condens 24E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you are GasSafe please apply to join CC and provide your credentials
Just looking for some hints and tips on a beautiful Saunier duval Semia Condens 24E

Fan pulses on start up ( DHW & CH )
After a couple mins starts up ..
tested pressure switch and continuity on closed and on open when fan moves across all seems fine
NTC resistance fine
Over heat stat fine
240 to fan spins then shut down ( hence pulse )
Replaced PCB as thought relay wasn’t holding still same fault .... any one expierence on this boiler ?

Sponsored Links
Call a gas engineer. You’ve already wasted money on a pcb.

Just looking for some hints and tips on a beautiful Saunier duval Semia Condens 24E

tested pressure switch and continuity on closed and on open when fan moves across all seems fine
NTC resistance fine
Over heat stat fine
Replaced PCB as thought relay wasn’t holding still same fault .... any one expierence on this boiler ?
U sure FPS is working correctly ?

please do not duplicate your posts

Fan pulses on start up attempt ( DHW or CH )
After a some time starts up randomly spaced ..
NTC resistance fine
Over heat stat fine
Water pressure sensors 2.6 resistance fine

Replaced PCB as thought relay wasn’t holding still same fault only was a refurbished board from 1000+ eBay with garentee as new board was £350+ .... any one expierence on this boiler ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Well it’s switching over and reads correct when closed just the fan stopping as soon as it fires up allows boiler once fired works perfectly with out going to fault ..

Wrong thread ;).

It'll be a HRE. Piece of pizz.

No, new tool, better than the fabled comb (mind are getting worn out anyway) . Will make a post in the CC for Razor

HRE ?

Lol Sorry I’m new to this forum like 10 mins ago and figuring this thing out
just made a new thread post thing now haha

I’m a qualified Gas engineer worked for Corgi British Gas ..... just saunier diva have no technical in this country any more ....
(Sent my details to CC waiting approval )

And if you come back and say you’ve never got it wrong with a PCB your telling a little porky pie or maybe not Been in the game to long .... not looking for a rub in the face just helpful advice if uv nothing proactive don’t post

I usually just ring up manufacture whilst on site ,,,, then if they get it wrong I just slate them on here lol

Wrong thread ;).

It'll be a HRE. Piece of pizz.

No, new tool, better than the fabled comb (mind are getting worn out anyway) . Will make a post in the CC for Razor
The **** had happened here ? Half the post has been moved

Hahaha I know manufacturers are normally a nice fall back plan except saunier have waved good bye to the UK lol ... and Vaillant don’t wanna know !

NTC resistance fine
Over heat stat fine
Beautiful?...Saunier Duval??? Rofl...you should be on stage with oneliners like that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back