Schumy...

The first one dodgy 1 point take em out!

I don't understand what you are saying here.

about Prost he competed against some greats he did not behave like shu

So out of several hundred F1 drivers you can only think of one who has never committed an indescretion ? Based on that Shueey was no worse than any other driver in the entire history of F1, except Alain Prost of course. That makes MS sound angelic doesn't it ?

And just for the record Prost was disqualified in '85 for running an underweight vehicle, therefore giving him an unfair advantage. Is that not a case of cheating, or at least trying to cheat. Perhaps there are no angels in F1. Except Max Moseley of course :LOL:

Sponsored Links
BoxCleva";p="1303585 said:
The first one dodgy 1 point take em out!

I don't understand what you are saying here.
His first title in 1994, was a year of much Controversy regarding both car and driver, this was a year that Schumachers team were found in possession of illegal equipment and the year he took Hill out in the final race.
This is one of the fact that I base my reasonings on, regarding his confidence in his ability in that race, made Schumacher behave in such a way
about Prost he competed against some greats he did not behave like shu

So out of several hundred F1 drivers you can only think of one who has never committed an indescretion ?
No could have mentioned more, just plucked one out of an era where there was a number of truely great drivers and Prost stood out and behaved like I'd hope a true great would.
And just for the record Prost was disqualified in '85 for running an underweight vehicle, therefore giving him an unfair advantage. Is that not a case of cheating
His a naughty boy then and my respect for him has now been reduced. French, Germans can't be trusted

Makes you wonder... Alonso rumoured to be orf to Ferrari...
Alonso stuck it to Schumy '05 and '06 ...
Alonso doesn't get the Schumy treatment at Mac' ...
Schumy to replace our Fil ...

Could Fernando have said, "Oi ! Hang about Monte' my old son, I come as the complete number one as in Ferrari's historical style.. set in stone !! Or not at all !"

Bearing in mind the above and thinking of the future... Would you cast aside the young man who actually beat your aging hero over two seasons - or what??

Schumy would surely want to be the focal point of ferrari strategy - the known method which brought such great results...

Perhaps Ferrari/Fiat bosses are wondering about value for money in troubled times? Schumy currently at 5 mil euro / annum nice dosh for posing...

Anyway Mr Todt looks like beating Ari Vat' for FIA presidency -- Someone said JT had Ferrari written through him, like Blackpool rock !

:D

Sponsored Links
Back