Servis 1500 Easilogic - brushes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've read the topics here and can't find a similar question. Which probably just means I'm thicker than the average.
Anyway, reading in common problems thread I saw that no spin could mean I need to change the brushes on my w/machine. It has trouble moving from one cycle to the next, the belt seems fine and the drum will turn but not for very long. No spin at all.

No help in the "manual" I got with the machine, just says make sure the load isn't too big or too small. It's a very sudden problem, just came on yestereday out of the blue.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to find the brushes, where to buy new ones, and how much it's likely to cost?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
go back to where you got the info, and have a look at inside a hotpoint.

yes, yours isnt a hotpoint but it will help you, as for how much, depends where you get them form an appliance spares place is a good place, to start, one rond the corner from me, but thats no use to you, try a google for them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back