Shower Design Document not compliant

Well even they are not sure...
BM TRADA joins forces with Canada on CE marking

BM TRADA Certification has joined forces with a second major organisation in Canada, the Canadian Lumber Standards Accreditation Board (CLSAB).

Sponsored Links
Oh well that makes all the difference.

I have created a non-insulated stud wall (the thickness of Canadian Lumber Standard) away from a concrete wall, and plan to clip the cable to the Canadian Lumber Standard.
I plan to also clip this cable to the Canadian Lumber Standard.
using more Canadian Lumber Standard to prevent contact

if I clip the 2.5 to the Canadian Lumber Standard

I have placed some Canadian Lumber Standard timber on the back wall, and created a flush wall against this timber using some board to create a void the width of the Canadian Lumber Standard. This void will be uninsulated (it doesn't need to be insulated, unliked the partition wall for the radials). The void is 50mm, and the 6mm T&E will be clipped to the Canadian Lumber Standard.

Did BC see the cable clipped to the Canadian Lumber Standard in an insulated wall?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back