Shower screen seal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I’ve recently had to replace the seal for the glass shower screen. However I have tried 2 of these and am struggling to get one that seals well against the chrome profile there always seems to be a small gap in the corner. To make things trickier the gap between the bath and the shower is 17mm. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
IMG_5012.jpeg

Sponsored Links
That’s almost identical to the one I have installed there. But unfortunately still leaves a gap in between the seal and the chrome profile

Can you send a picture of the whole thing?

Sponsored Links
Hopefully you can see the gap there between the seal and the chrome profile

You could cut a curved notch out of the end to better match the profile of the chrome upright - though that may be too late, if you have already cut the other end to fit.

No I haven’t cut it yet. So are you suggesting to cut the section that fixes to the glass say by 1mm indent so that the seal sits closer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back