SS Sink Wanted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of those 1 & 1/2 types but Handed NOT universal ...... Drainer to the left say ..... With one hole fer a mixer tap ?

All the ones I've found so far have been uni ....... Which won't do :(

Anyone got any suggestions ? ......... All I get is Smarty salesmen sayin' theres no difference ..... You should have a Uni ........ Which Pigs me off :(

Sponsored Links
Get one that's got no hole and make your own, or get one that's got a hole at the back for a tap and a hole at the front for a pop-up waste or an air switch for a Waste Disposer :LOL:

My Real hatred is the hole @ the front ........ Ya can (If ya daft) spend £250 on a sink (Sister did) ..... Then the Tw***ts give ya a plastic bung to put in the hole ..... Which apart from looking seriously nasty, catches all the bits & yer forever scrubbing around it ...... But a sink wivout a hole would be good :)

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I take yer point......... Never seen em on sinks ........ I want a waste disposer whizzer thing as well ...... Why? ........ Cos I do :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back