Stop the Boats...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wasn't that a ritchie rich sunak pledge?

Well it seems it's come true...

Cruise ships set to house asylum seekers in Liverpool and Edinburgh sent back to owners after finding nowhere to dock...

Linky Linky

A big thumbs up to Liverpool and Edinburgh (y)

But I wonder how many millions have corruptly slipped into tory party donor/tory mp's pockets?

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't worry too much, we'll find somewhere else to 'process' them, same as every other country.

I wouldn't worry too much, we'll find somewhere else to 'process' them, same as every other country.
Same as every other country?

Care to name them all?

And where will this UK processing location be found?

You really do spout a whole load of bovine excrement every time you drag your knuckles up from the ground long enough to hit a few keys at random!

Sponsored Links
Yes. Not done too bad this year in reducing the numbers has he.
Motorbiking's last disciple. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mottie believes the good word of motorbiking. :D:D
And Mottie will cling to that gospel because it suits his bigotry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
BBC news says the numbers are down by 36% - the security deal with France and Turkey and a repatriation deal with Albania seem to have helped reduce numbers significantly. Who do the Tories persist in trying to send them to Rwanda?

Same as every other country?

Care to name them all?

And where will this UK processing location be found?

You really do spout a whole load of bovine excrement every time you drag your knuckles up from the ground long enough to hit a few keys at random!

Australia ???

Germans and swedes are looking into it ?

Finns have shut down there border crossings

French are looking into more ways to ship more migrants to the UK some type of system were bye they can claim they know nowt about it ?
But can some how weasel more money out of the UK ???

Scoundrels

Sponsored Links
Back