Sunvic three way port question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was having a few problems (rads on with only water switch down). Engineer came and fitted a new three port valve and acutator (was Danfoss, fitted Sunvic SD2701). the Sunvic has a metal lever, one side says normal use, the other end say flushing only. The metal lever can be locked on either side. My question is if the system is in normal everyday use should that lever locked in on the 'normal use' side? Or should it be unhooked but positioned towards the 'normal use' end? I thought if you change between having water or heating on or both that lever should be moving position but I don't see mine moving. I know if it's unhooked it is possible to slide either way but does it move position itself when the heating/water is on? Thanks

Sponsored Links
You may not see it moving.

But it should feel different!

Tony

Sponsored Links
what difference does it make ?? it is working find something else to worry about

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back