TAXPAYER TO FOOT RIPPER’S £500,000 BID FOR FREEDOM

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Are there any collection pots anywhere (supermarkets, churches, diy stores etc) - since I want to help him in his plight for freedom. I know that local communites will welcome him with open nooses, er, arms :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Any lawyer/solicitor, prepared to represent him should be hauled before the Law Society and asked to explain how they can defend the indefensible, shortly before they are struck off as a lawyer/solicitor.
In the Yorkshire Ripper's case exceptions to the Human Rights act should be made.

Any lawyer/solicitor, prepared to represent him should be hauled before the Law Society

Sadly they can be hauled up if they refuse.

So to the money. How much has that **** cost us over the years from investigation to where we are now. I bet we;re giving him pocket money to :rolleyes:

Any lawyer/solicitor, prepared to represent him should be hauled before the Law Society

Sadly they can be hauled up if they refuse.

So to the money. How much has that **** cost us over the years from investigation to where we are now. I bet we;re giving him pocket money to :rolleyes:

Solicitors are free to decide whether or not to take on a client.

Lawyers are like advertising people, pure mercenary,They will take on the job whilst not totally believing in its truth, validity, principal or morality. Its only a question of how much they can charge. £1000 per hour is not uncommon(these RGIs have a wee bit of catching up to do)
How many Bloody Sunday and Iraq War enquiries are we going to have, where the vast majority of the £millions in costs goes to lawyers
Im 63. In my life time, because of lawyers, we have become a society that dare not move or speak till we have consulted a lawyer, for fear of someone putting in a claim against us as individuals or organisations. They have the world sewn up just to their liking.
I worked for 37 years in the same engineering company, the last 20 years moving up through management.In that time I witnessed our transition from a functioning decision making management, to a business that would not take any major decisions, be it human resources, man management dealing with unions, redundancies etc. etc. without the relevant team taking a trip to the city to consult our lawyers on what needed to be done. All this for fear of making a mistake and being descended on by another set of lawyers.
I never saw the accounts for their charges, but their offices did seem a very opulent and sedate working environment
As for the Yorkshire Ripper, well. Lawyers will only put forward a case based on facts or evidance as they see it. They will not put forward a case based on principal. Speaks volumes.
Like I said the lawyers will eventually end up with all the money in the world.

Why not just give him the same duty solicitor you would get if you ended up in the cells after a skinful on a Saturday night.

The big boys would demolish him. The fees would be minimal , The ripper would have had his day in court and Justice would be seen to be done.

Sponsored Links
Back