Technical Advisor Vacancies? Boiler/Gas Related

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any information or contact details on any technical advisor positions that are available as they seem to be few and far between.

I've been in the plumbing and heating trade for about 12 years now but following an accident i've managed to knacker up 2 of my fingers and am finding it increasingly difficult to continue on the tools.I'd still like to be able to continue in the trade though and with a mass of diagnostic, service and install knowledge it'd be a shame to waste it.

I also know that there are a few tech advisors that are on here so any advice or information would be more than appreciated. Having used these services before I realise that there are many good tech advisors that have been engineers but also many that haven't and just seem to be reading from scripts.

If you could give any information on where vacancies are available, any that might be coming up, what the companies are actually looking for (engineers or script readers), what sort of salary range i'd be looking at and which companies are worth working for or any other information that you may feel of any use i'd really appreciate it.

TIA

Jon

Sponsored Links
Try and find one local to you perhaps Viessmann or biasi?

Thanks, there are a few about but to be honest if there was a good package i'd be quite willing to relocate so area isn't really too specific. As long as there were plenty of scope for progression I'd be happy.

One of the reasons I haven't tried to progress in the heating and plumbing industry on the front line is that I haven't got enough experience on a contract management level (only working on numerous LEA and social housing contracts for around 9 years) and most I seem to be coming across are now requesting degree level qualifications or equivalents which I don't have.

Seems that i may have to start re-educating at the age of 32!!! :eek:

At 32 you still have a good 40 years or more of work ahead of you according to the government. :eek:

Pete

Sponsored Links
Back