Texecom panel wifi connect pyronix alarm doesn’t connect to my mobile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a pyronix alarm sustem
And I have a Texecom which should ring me when house alarm
Goes off but since moving to bt it looks like the tetxcom can’t connect to my wifi to ring me at all now any help what to do please. Iv been told by someone the new house phones are digital and no line will connect to Texecom unless I upgrade the whole alarm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 50
Sponsored Links
Upgrade your Pyronix enforcer to V11 and have app on your mobile.
The Texecom dialler requires a PSTN telephone line to work, as phones are going digital this will no longer work once phone serves have changed(2025)

Not sure if you can get an adapter, years ago used to run speech dialler through voip line okay. If you an that maybe an option otherwise the V11 is probably most cost effective way forward.

Thanks for replies so if I upgraded will I have to change all the whole alarm system and sensors I won’t be able to do myself so will have to find a alarm person to do it all for me

Sponsored Links
the main panel only would need to be changed, the devices should learn on to the new panel

Connecting to WiFi is nothing to do with making a phone call. Which one was it with your old ISP, WiFi or PSTN phone line?

They have a pstn Texecom speech dialler triggered by the pyronix unit they have I believe.

So they need the speech dialler to work in which case need to get that to work with a digital line or upgrade the enforcer to a V11 unit and to use wifi and use the app instead.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back