Texecom Premier Elite 48 - Confirm Devices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Premier Elite 48, whenever the alarm is triggered I'm required to confirm devices too.

The Premier Elite is also powering a keypad and external sounder, I've then got a Tx, Rx, Neg link to an expander with a PSU, this is also powering an additional expander and a ricochet expander.

Any thoughts what would cause a lost connection on alarming?

Sponsored Links
look in the event log

but sounds like the system is going into alarm either because you have lost a device or when it goes into alarm you are losing a device

without seeing the event log I would be guessing, the other question is how is the psu wired up?

Thanks for the reply. It happens when there is a genuine trigger for the alarm, the lost connection seems to occur at the same time.

I've set off a tamper just to get a fresh log entry and it's as follows:
Event Group: Tamper Alarms
Description: Network 1 - Exp 4 Lost
Event Group Tamper Restore
Description: Network 1 - Exp 4 Lost

Exp 4 is a 32XP-W.

The wiring is off non-switched spur into a PSU200XP, that then receives Tx, Rx and ground from the main board, the output of that then links to the 32XP-W (in the same housing) and a 8XP about 5 meters away (the 32XP-W and 8XP are in parallel off the output of the PSU200XPs)

I can't tell if the fault is intermittent or only happens depending on the trigger, so for example setting of the panic alarm from the keypad doesn't seem to interrupt the connection

Sponsored Links
how is it wired from psu to expander, expander back to panel.

alarm activations theme selves should lose an expander unless in alarm power demand exceeds that available

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back