Than there was that other hypocrit
Pontificating about the BBC

no less than former Labour spin quack

Alistair cumpbell :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Andrew Nill said

BBC drawing a veil over its own cesspit while the people lost there princess

:ROFLMAO:

this bloke another news paper editor who paid 250 grand fir serialisation of a book to detail her eating disorders suicide attempts during her marriage

6 months before the panorama caper

moron was castigated by the press complaints commission over a serious breach of its code after he ran a front page scoop

Di s sister in law in booze and bulimia clinic

with a long lenses pic of spenders wife in the grounds of a rehab clinic

moron went in to edit the mirror from where he was sacked for printing fake front page photos
And millions of people kept on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on buying the Mirror.

And than there were all the millions of fruit cakes who bought into all this nonsense

lapped it up bought the books

They were like some out of control cult who were in part responsible for her mental issues

but these same fruit cakes are now castigating the BBC for a documentary that had record viewing

and than these sane fruit cakes turn up in there thousands to wail in public and blame every one else
About how she was treated

b*** ends

Sponsored Links
The entire country seemed to descend into some type of emotional mental melt down

Dopey old duffers camped out side buck house demanding to see two children who’s mother had just had a violent death

two children forced to parade in public to satisfy thousands of fruit cakes behind there mothers coffin

total disgrace IMO

And what ever you are posting after my posts dazzler u are on ignore and I am not interested

Transam gives not a jot what my family did in the war :p

Not a jot ;) **** happens

Transam gives not a jot what my family did in the war :p
That's not quite true, you frequently joke about it as if it was no big deal, your uncles medically experimenting on prisoners in a Nazi concentration camp.
You've also joked about your Grandad torturing prisoners.
You've told us how close you were to your uncles.
So, clearly you do care what your relatives got up to in WW2. You think it was all one big joke.

Another one the Sun said

how different the lives of the princes might have been but for the lies of Martin bashir and the Bbc

the fabrications hastened the demise of the marriage fuelled her fear and paranoia

no wonder raw rage torment and grief seeks through every word of Williams response

:ROFLMAO: Jeez us wept

1996 the Sun ran front page photos of there mother filmed in her bra and pants romping with James Hewitt

which turned out to be fake :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back