There are bold pilots and there are old pilots...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...and there is one less old and bold one today :(

In an interview with the BBC last month, he recalled being approached by a Tory MP who told him that his DFC ribbon was worn too wide.
Mr Millington added: "He was, I think, not expecting my reaction. 'If you are talking to me as an RAF officer: stand to attention; take your hand out of your trouser pocket and address a senior officer as Sir. If you are talking to me as a fellow Member of Parliament, mind your business and bugger off.'"
:LOL:

And I bet he never scammed his expenses.

RIP, Sir.

Sponsored Links
My father never got to be old. Well, if 64 is old then he was old when he died. He died 20 odd years ago. Can't believe it's that long ago!

He was a pilot during the second world war. He was part of a section called the Special Air Service (SAS). There are plenty of old Pilots who have died without a mention Shy.

Indeed there are and will continue to be, until they're all gone. Which is why it's important to acknowledge the passing of *any* of these old warriors who are brought to our attention, as being representative of them all.

Sponsored Links
I much appreciate you. As my point view that if anyone lead to a nation he odes not seems like an old whatever he gets old above 60.

Does anyone else get the impression that SweetHome may have had a previous pseudonym with a location of Cuba?

Back