Toilet - no manufacturers mark

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully someone out there may recognise this toilet which has no identifiable manufacturers mark. Reason being that I've broken the toilet seat which needs replaced but appears to be of a non-standard size. Dimensions of the toilet seat are as follows; (external) 45cm x 34cm.
The only identifying mark is within the cistern lid which reads 8315H but other than that I've nothing to go on. I've already Googled 8315H to death - clearly with zero success -
IMG_20160321_214737 (1).jpg
IMG_20160321_214804.jpg
and am now at a complete loss. Any steer would be very gratefully appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
IF you manage to find the toilet and IF you manage to find the seat that suits it you will probably be looking in the region of £40 to £60 for the seat alone.

You would be better off saving your man hours searching and replacing the entire unit. It looks like it will be an imported special from China through the likes of Vic Plumb/ Bath store/ B and Poo etc.

You will get a full WC in the style that you like for £100 - £150 if you go for the budget end and it will take about as long to change as a seat.

Jon

Sponsored Links
Hi Shasman
Did you ever find a seat? I find myself in exactly the same position. Someone told me it was a TC Mini. The seat fit but wasn't exactly right and has already broken. I was wondering if you had found the answer!
Thanks

That looks like "Villeroy and Boch" sanitary ware.

Try a google image search, I did one and these came up any likely candidates?
Well it helped me identify a RAK Evolution that my son has fitted (y) But for the price of the seat I'll just fit one of the 4 BTW(new ex display) bogs and seats I bought @ auction . Might put the RAK seat on eBay after I've sanitized it ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back