Turbomax HW problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,
I was called to change a diverter and flow sensor in a turbomax, all the problems have cleared, but it has developed a new one.

When the HW tap in the kitchen is opened, no problems the water gets upto temp and stays there. However, when the HW tap in the bathroom and shower is used, it gets upto temp and then drops down to around 30. and does not rise again, has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

V

Sponsored Links
i have the same problem,
a customer has just moved to a new house,diverter valve was leaking had to be changed which was fine water reaching temperature at boiler but gets cold and stays luke warm at bathrooms?

not been back over crimbo as they are fine for now

but sounds to me like too much flow as said! let me no how you get on!

I reduced the flow from the boiler, but the bathroom temp still fluctuates quite a bit. The shower does not get upto temp, even when it is on max, i have reduced the cold flow to try and balance it. It is passable at the moment, but I have said, there is no real room for adjustment. I forgot to mention it is positioned in a carport made of plastic so it is quite open to the temp drops, would this have any effect?

Thanks

v

Sponsored Links
I would try isolating the cold supply to shower and check all the basics at the boiler, flow rate, gas rate, temp rise etc. to prove if the boiler is good or not.

This effing boiler is driving me nuts!!

I have changed the divertor, and the flow valve, reduced the flow and cleaned out the secondery HE, and thought I had cracked it, I stayed there for about 2 hours while different taps and showers were turned on and off and all was good!!

I got a call today, telling me that the water has gone cold and the fault code f22 has appeared.

Any ideas anyone? I am done!!

Thanks

V

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back