UPVC door, has anyone heard of UPVCSaver.com please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to buy a new UPVC front door, having never purchased glazing before I had one of the large national companies around to quote me, big mistake! Had all the usual tricks - He tried to sell me all sorts of things I didn't want, quoted a ridiculously high price, then rang his manager and reduced it etc etc...So I need help to know who is good but cheep. I need a fully fitted service.
I have found a on-line company called UPVCSaver.com, their prices start around £500 for the full service as everything is charged separately ( i.e. measuring, manufacturing, delivery, fitting). Does anybody know about this company, I can't find much out?
How much should I pay? I live in Cardiff....Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Is upvcsaver.com based in Birmingham?

Strange that you can't get on their website either, if they are the company from Birmingham then PM me your email addy and don't do anything with them before you see these pictures

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back