vailiant boiler probs...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20/1 t3w vailiant boiler possible faults? I am in the middle of getting a new boiler for a client, but, their boiler is playing up.. There is warm water coming from the boiler when hot tap is on, and the heating can be used for a short time. I have watched the pressure needle climb whilst boiler is on. Looking for quick fix, as client is prepared to get part/s to change before new boiler is installed. many thanks. :idea:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
smg, are you a registered gas fitter with a valid registration number?

Sounds more like a builder having to ask those questions!

Also I think that version may be the open flued model with the associated risks for non qualified work!

Qualified Domestic Plumber. Doing some work for a friend.(he has 3 kids and has no heating and hot water.) he is prepared for me to replace parts if can get working for a short time. As an ACS friend is helping me install the new boiler when he has stripped out the kitchen. :LOL:

Hi peep.. Just been looking at the boiler.. there is no heating now, and when hot tap is turned on, enough to ignite boiler, you best the pump working, but you see the flames at their largest, then they go out, this repeats and repeats, when the thermostat reaches 30' the flames seem to settle, but can only have the water on a slow dribble. A boiler guy has been round in recent months and cleaned the expansion vessel, which was clogged, and other parts where cleaned. (Pilot stays lite, system ignites,then cuts out, and just repeats..) any ideas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back