Vaillant ecoTEC F.1 error?

Changing the pressure will do FA to the flow rate. They're starting to sound like muppets

Sponsored Links
Don't get them back in then.

I think Vaillant will honour the warranty.

I have been out to boilers myself found no filled bench mark and not registered.
Vaillant activated warranty from installation date and came out to fix.
It sounds as though u are in a similar situation to that I mention. I did not intentionally employ muppets it just turned out that way.
Obviously if it turns out to be an Installation defect they could refuse to repair and potentially charge for their visit.

Sponsored Links
Don't get them back in then.

I think Vaillant will honour the warranty.

I have been out to boilers myself found no filled bench mark and not registered.
Vaillant activated warranty from installation date and came out to fix.
It sounds as though u are in a similar situation to that I mention. I did not intentionally employ muppets it just turned out that way.
Obviously if it turns out to be an Installation defect they could refuse to repair and potentially charge for their visit.

I'm about 80% confident that Vaillant will say there is an installation issue, it looks like there is a slight leak from the flow or return ffs!

Will wait to see what they say tomorrow, if they look like complete morons trying to increase the pressure, then i'll just call Vaillant and get it sorted myself (plus invoice them the £90 if it turns out to be an installation issue!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back