Valiance ecoTEC plus 831- timer problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Valiance ecoTEC plus 831 boiler. I recently the boiler repaired for losing pressure. The plumber drained and recharged the expansion vessel, fitted a new pressure valve and refilled and purged using prog 0. The pressure problem has been resolved and the heating and hot water are working now. I have set the timer to come on in the morning and evening and it all worked well until this this repair. Now the radiators have started coming on in the middle of the night and do not come on when the timer is set for them to come on - it is as if the reverse is happening and it is off when it should be on and on when it should be off. The timer is definitely set correctly and the time is set correctly. Any ideas what could be wrong or how to correct it?

Sponsored Links
What is the model of the timer? If it is the vaillant built in mechanical one. Do you realise it is 24hrs? So although the clock might be set right. It may be 12 hours out.

When the boiler was electrically turned off, The clock would have stopped, and could have also been accidentally adjusted. You will have to adjust the clock back to the correct time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back