Venetian Cement Plaster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just back from Venice, saw houses with terracotta coloured cement render, are they cement or specially made cement render with tints, would like to have on block work any advice on how to obtain similar works or materials ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ill try and look for it at some point soon although theres prob loads and loads on youtube as alastairreid has pointed towards.

Ill try and look for it at some point soon although theres prob loads and loads on youtube as alastairreid has pointed towards.
Yes it was on YouTube but it was mostly an interior design job and I was asking about external cement or lime render job. I deem to think now that venetian external house are done in lime mortar with colouring in that are porous due to the houses being near the lagoon. I even felt the new render was a crumbling ones but adhered well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back