vokera linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all..

i have a linea 28 which is flashing code 3. with pressure between 0-1.
no hot water or heating.

followed the instructions and had the fan replaced and flue checked.

still no further forward...
:confused: :confused:
any ideas anyone ????

Sponsored Links
what does the fault code say in the mi's? ive had loads of faults where ive had2 clean the venturi's

Code 03 is fan/flue/aps/venturi/aps pipes fault.

If fan has been changed then look for splits/blockages in the aps pipes and get the aps its self checked.

Sponsored Links
it doesnt re-set just constan 03 flashing, did go to green and temp for about 10 secs then back to red 03, had a new pipe fitted from the water pressure fill pipe but still no joy, it now wont fill up or re-pressurise......help please if you can much appreiciated

it doesnt re-set just constan 03 flashing, did go to green and temp for about 10 secs then back to red 03, had a new pipe fitted from the water pressure fill pipe but still no joy, it now wont fill up or re-pressurise......help please if you can much appreiciated

If it won't refill it will be the none return valve (its in the bit that the flexible filling pipe fastens to).

If you turn the middle selector knob to the middle does the display go blank or stay lit?

thats the bit i had changed the pipe thats on the left of the flexi pipe and when the middle dial is turned to off/reset all lights go off, sometimes when i do this the boiler still makes a noise lol

so if you disconnect the flexible pipe and turn on the fill tap does water come out under pressure.

Does the fan run before the 03 fault comes up?

yeah when the flexi pipe is disconnected and the black lever is turned to the filling loop water comes out........... i think the noise is coming from the water pump not the fan and it starts as soon as there is power even when the middle dial is on off/reset

Not the pump or the fan but the diverter motor is what makes the noise.

Why was the fan or connecting bits not checked?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back