Vokera Linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a linea 28 boiler. It stopped heating up the hot water even though the heating worked. I put some anti scale treatment into the water and now the water heats up to 51C. It used to heat the water up to 71C.

What could cause this problem? I have now changed the heat exchanger and this has made no differance. What else could cause this on this boiler? Is it a know problem?

One final point the gas usage on this boiler has increased 10 fold over the same 6 months period between Sep - march 2005/2006 and 2006/2007

Regards

Sponsored Links
Could be the diverter valve letting by to rads when hot water is on. Try feeling flow pipe to CH when taps are running. If it is hot, or gets hotter then diverter valver needs recon kit fitted. Don't know if this would cause 10 fold increase in gas used though :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back