We never got to pantomime

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This morning, myself, my Sister, Granny Roughcaster, Grandad Roughcaster and 56 other people, were of to see the pantomime in Inverness today on a coach, and we got to the second stop to pick up the last four people, when a car ran into the back of our coach. 2 police cars, 6 policemen, two fire engines carrying 10 firemen, and 1 ambulance arrived at the scene. Luckily nobody was injured, but,,,the coach was unable to be driven because of the bad damage to the rear (lights boot etc ), so we were all told to get off the coach and wait. To get a replacement coach would have meant we wouldn't have been there in time for the show, so we are all going again tomorrow,,,,, hopefully. The people in car, thankfuly wern't injured. You can always repair a car or a bus but as i said,nobody was hurt.

youngroughcaster ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Glad to hear no-one was hurt. :)

Hope it's not bad taste to say "They're behind you" :evil:

I hope you enjoy the show tomorrow

Sponsored Links
We hadn't even left our town. we had to get off the coach because the firemen wanted us off,because they had to remove the car,the car was partly under the back of the coach we were all still with in walking distance of our homes.

youngroughcaster ;) ;)

Hardy lot, them roughcasters.
What is a short walk home for them is a major trek for us southern urban dwellers.
I bet Grandad roughcaster was most disappointed :!: :cry: You'll have to spend the rest of the day consoling him and reminding him he'll get to see the pantomine tomorrow :evil:

You'll have to spend the rest of the day consoling him and reminding him he'll get to see the pantomine tomorrow

But only if he's good and treats you to a night in watching your favourite telly with a BIG bag of sweets!

And don't give him any! :LOL:

Seriously though, glad to hear no-one was hurt and as you say, cars can be mended or replaced.

Hope you enjoy the show when you eventually get there.

Well boys and girls,,,, we made it to the pantomime in Inverness today,,,, Oh yes we did!!! :LOL:
It was a great show,, Jack and the Beanstalk,, and a great time was had by all. Youngroughcaster and his sister enjoyed every minute of it, as did Granny Roughcaster too. ;)

Roughcaster.

Well boys and girls,,,, we made it to the pantomime in Inverness today,,,, Oh yes we did!!! :LOL:
It was a great show,, Jack and the Beanstalk,, and a great time was had by all. Youngroughcaster and his sister enjoyed every minute of it, as did Granny Roughcaster too. ;)

Roughcaster.

It's always nice when their is a happy ending............ :)

And what about you RC,
did you enjoy it also?
Or were you scared when the giant came on? :LOL:

Glad to hear they had a good time.

I did enjoy it Conny. When our two kids were little, we used to take them to the Eden Court Theatre in Inverness to see the panto's etc,,, and now we're taking the next generation,, :LOL:
and yes,,, Wow!!! you should've seen the giant,,,, he was something else,, i froze in my seat,,,, terrified,, :LOL: :LOL: the wife had to calm me down. :LOL: Roll on the next one.

Roughcaster.

Good for you RC

Took my daughter and her friend when they were about 7 to see Mother Goose and thoroughly enjoyed it but for some unknown reason have never been to see another.
Will have to rectify that with my 2 oldest G/kids this year I think.

Yeah we got to the pantomime it was great as RC said, and the giant was huge!!!!!! i'm glad we went to the pantomime.

youngroughcaster ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back