WFK2200

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a WFK2200 and been having exactly the same problem intermittently for quite a while. Up till now we have managed to solve it by switching the machine off and on again or if that fails- if you take off the bottom panel at the front and reach inside there's a thing that feels like a soft rubber ball; we've found that squeezing that seems to work somtimes (no idea what it is or why it works!). As it's an old, reconditioned machine we don't have a manual. Unfortuntately in the last day or two it seems to have become a permanent problem and nothing seems to be solving it. I am about to try to drain the machine manually. If you or anyone else has any ideas (maybe it's the pump?) I'd be very happy to hear them!

Please note forum rule 20, your post has been split

Sponsored Links
Hi
I was about to attempt to do the repair on this machine when my partner decided to give up on it and bought a new machine, however I believe that the problem I had can sometimes be cured by tapping the pressure switches under the top cover (there are two where the water inlet pipes are). Also I am told that the lights flashing are an indication of a blockage and by the sounds of things this is what you may have. I don't know if your machine is the same as mine but I took the pump out from the bottom of the machine and completely cleaned it out. You can also try cleaning out all the inlet and outlet pipes, remove the top tray and clean that out with hot water and clean out the large inlet filter at the back (If you remove the back of the machine it is on the right hand side and is a large plastic triangular bottle). finally put the machine on to a boil wash with nothing in it and also put in some soda crystals.
I hope this helps. Cheers Robin.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back