What music to Sky One series: Mad Dogs

Why slag me off? When you have your own insecurities? Double quote, to make my remarks appear incorrect.."I'm a p***k?' NO YOU are a p***k..you proved it.

How am I making your remarks appear incorrect? You tell people not to be rude, and yet you're rude yourself. That is a hypocritical attitude.

Whatever you choose, you will never be better than me, however the diatribes you throw at me.

And a superiority complex, too. Are you done insulting people for no reason?

You seem to have issues yorself, STOP SLAGGING ME OFF!!!!

Stop slagging others off if you can't take it yourself.

Sponsored Links
Why slag me off? When you have your own insecurities? Double quote, to make my remarks appear incorrect.."I'm a p***k?' NO YOU are a p***k..you proved it.

How am I making your remarks appear incorrect? You tell people not to be rude, and yet you're rude yourself. That is a hypocritical attitude.

Whatever you choose, you will never be better than me, however the diatribes you throw at me.

And a superiority complex, too. Are you done insulting people for no reason?

You seem to have issues yorself, STOP SLAGGING ME OFF!!!!

Stop slagging others off if you can't take it yourself.

Whatever Monkeah, or whatever username you choose these days? I don't care about your comments. Can you justify YOUR comments? No? Choose another username nextweek, and come again.

Whatever Monkeah, or whatever username you choose these days? I don't care about your comments. Can you justify YOUR comments? No? Choose another username nextweek, and come again.

I've been using this name here for over a year, it's the only one I've ever used here. Sorry, but your paranoid delusions are just that: Delusions.

I've been using this name here for over a year, it's the only one I've ever used here. Sorry, but your paranoid delusions are just that: Delusions.

But can't clarify your comments.. OK.

Sponsored Links

You posted first, you justify your comments.

You posted first, you justify your comments.

There comes a point when one sees clarity...I posted first? Sorry you just talk rubbish!

There comes a point when one sees clarity...I posted first? Sorry you just talk rubbish!

Yes, you did post first. When you said this:

Mickymoody said:
Why bother? Is Anybody that anally retentive about anything? It seems so.

Are you REALLY that bothered about a GAY program, I'll give in to you, for you opinion. I'm not gay, so don't make any opinions.

I have no interest in the program, just in your attitude and continual attack of people for no reason.

Yes, you did post first. When you said this:

Mickymoody said:

Are you REALLY that bothered about a GAY program, I'll give in to you, for you opinion. I'm not gay, so don't make any opinions.

I have no interest in the program, just in your attitude and continual attack of people for no reason.

Bored. So you say you only have an interest in my attitude and continual attack of people? That makes you a pshycopath? Doesn't it? strange response.

Bored. So you say you only have an interest in my attitude and continual attack of people? That makes you a pshycopath? Doesn't it? strange response.

You really should understand the definition of a word before using it.

You really should understand the definition of a word before using it.

So you define it?

I'll let the Oxford English Dictionary do so:
noun

a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

informal an unstable and aggressive person.

The informal usage is more easily applied to you.

But MR Moody or may I call you Micky :?: ;)
This was hardly a constructive comment either, now was it?

How many people call you by your full Avatar name? And how many shorten it? But hardly hard to write Mickymoody, or MM, or Mick.

Easy to cally you Pricery, as those are characters in your Avatar, you act like one, and are surely one. Don't be rude.
What's a Pricery? and how does one act?
And how is it me that is rude, when it is you who out of the blue chose to offer offensive comments? ,
I would be quite happy not to call you Micky, as you certainly don't come across as a friendly sort of chap!
Moody, yes!
Most be a pie shortage over your way :rolleyes:
and don't be offended, get real and calm down FFS!

Sponsored Links
Back