Where can I find such mouldings?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where can I find such decorative facias (gable end)? Tried searching online but haven't found any.

[image deleted]

Anyone know any good suppliers?

Thx.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
the barge boards have been made up of three different pieces pinned together only the last piece is a moulding. its the kind of moulding that can be bought anywhere. google "wood mouldings" and Wickes have an appropriate wood moulding pic.

Fascias run horizontal, usually with a gutter fixing.

Sponsored Links
That's the point. You can buy generic mouldings and wood anywhere. Then you just stick them together and the finished article looks like an ornate masterpiece.

Was hoping to avoid the wood route as it would require maintainance every few years (although then again I don't remember the last time we ever changed or painted my parents soffits or facia boards in 40 years) but thinking about my new house we are building.

I know there are GRP suppliers out there, would have thought there is a plastic / GRP moulding of some sort to get the same effect otherwise it would he costly would it building it out like that in wood?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back