Which business phone as an upgrade?

Sponsored Links
Just a note that MobileMe for the iPhone is now end of life, its replaced by iCloud. MobileMe users get another 1 year free MobileMe use until July next year to help them transition.

If you are part of a corporation then a blackberry is probably your best bet, else the iPhone (iOS) or the Samsung Galaxy S2 (android). The S2 is quite large though.

i have a htc desire. great for email and all sorts. can also get all sorts of apps for loads of things. never any problem with it either.

Sponsored Links
I called at two central london phone shops and both advised me the iphone was more of a toy.

They both advised me that a Blackberry was the business choice.

Problem is which one?

9000 ?

9780 ?

9800 ?

9700 ?

There dont seem many independent advice sites!

I made a decision and have done a contract renewal for 24 mths but with NO upgrade phone.

The renewal is only one £ more and I now have calls to anyone at any time and internet. They also refunded the out of contract excess!

T-M has becomes more expensive for upgrades, last year I had a new phone and a cheap contract as well ( £5 ). Now its at least £10 a month extra for an upgrade and about £25 extra if I had an upgrade.

Another scam is the Blackberry has a £5 a month to use all its features although that would have been included whilst with T-M.

Tony

robng74";p="2025148 said:
Tony, the rest are just phones, the iPhone is just, well, more......

mine has the GasRating, RadCalcs, ExpVessel sizing Apps, plus PlumbCenter/Grahams Apps, spirit-level/plumb-bob ones too.
robng74";p="2025148 said:
Plum bob and level? seriously? how well does that work?

Expert, dunno how they work just that they do work, handy on 'horizontal' flues inclined at 3 degrees as I do not have to buy an inclinomater. (I suppose I can just rise by 52(?)mm/m instead!)

DH

Sponsored Links
Back