Which replacement Pump ?

stop being a cheapskate and buy the grundfos. fitting a 15-50 will not matter, it will work.

Sponsored Links
stop being a cheapskate

Ha, I am only being cheapskate because I don't have a job anymore :cry: Anyway I didn't come on here for sympathy, just some advice.

Now having bought and fitted a Grundfos 15-60, I find the DHW working but the CH still much the same. The boiler is cycling on the CH setting and I think I saw another post on this forum asking about that so will go and have a read.

Thanks to all who have helped so far (yes, you too nickso)

I have found the post ^^^^ but it hasn't helped (different prob.) :(

I might start a new post or call an HE, or maybe just turn the CH off !

I have found the post ^^^^ but it hasn't helped (different prob.)

I would have thought the best thing to do was turn of all your upstair rads including any by pass valves and see if the down stair rads work. If they do, balance the system and if they don`t you have a blockage somewhere

Sponsored Links
turn of all your upstair rads including any by pass valves and see if the down stair rads work.

Even the upstairs rads are barely getting warm now. Before I changed the pump (which was definately faulty), by shutting the rads upstairs I could at least persuade one downstairs rad to get warm - just.

I am going to start a new thread as the problem is now different (though obviously related) to the advice I was originaly asking.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back