Worcester Boiler Flue Length.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcester 28CDi RSF boiler in my kitchen at the moment with the flue going directly out the back of the house just below ground floor ceiling height. I want to put a conservatory right across the back of the kitchen/house so i will need to reposition the flue.

My question is, what is the max flue length that this boiler can handle if i only have one right angle bend (that being the one directly out of the boiler)?

Thanks.
Gary

Sponsored Links
Should say in the boiler's literature. Not sure if you'll be able to get a vertical flue kit for it though, they haven't made that boiler for ages and unless current flues are compatible you might find that you can't get one to fit.

Cant quite picture what you are trying to do? Are you wanting to go out through the conservatory and just lengthen the flue or take it a different route?

As I understood it he currently has a horizontal flue and wants to change this to a vertical flue kit

Sponsored Links
It does say in the installation manual, and you'll have to adhere to the regs on this...sounds like you'll need to reroute it so it exits the room into fresh air, although I have seen one go out through a conservatory!!!

I think i may have caused some confusion.

At the moment the flue exits the top of the boiler and immediatley goes through 90 degrees and straight out the wall that the boiler is fixed to.

I want to know if i can effectively have the flue come out of another external wall, ie turn the 90 bend at the top of the boiler through 90 horizontally and then go straight along at ceiling height for approx 3 meters and out another wall.

Gary

I have managed to find a download of the installation manual and it states that the flue can be extended up to a max of 3000mm. That should be fine for my application.

Thanks for the replies.

Gary

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back