worcester bosch greenstar 24i junior pressure problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with the water pressure, it keeps rising to 3 bar over the course of 4-5 days,the filling loop is a worcester bosch part and is closed with the key removed,the system was flushed when fitted so should be clear of crud,the whole installation is just over a year,any ideas please. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The water pressure in the heating - is it related to the heating being on? I guess in this weather you have not used the CH?

Therefore the rise in water pressure is most likely a cross contamination leak in the boiler..... which should be under warranty if it was fitted professionally.

thanks for that i'll look into warranty,if not any idea what part may require cleaning if i have to find a approved plummer,it takes around two days to reach 3 bar heating on or off

Does the pressure rise when system is hot or cold. if when hot then expansion vessel fault. if when cold filling loop leaking by

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back