Worcester Digistat Timings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently had a new worcester boiler installed together with a Worcester DT10 RF Digistat. The stat has preset programs for temps and times these temps take place. All of them start at 6.30am for morning heating. I cannot seem to find any settings that allow me to adjust the times of when the heating is on or off. Can anyone tell me if this is possible as I get up at 6am every morning and would prefer the heating on 15 mins before I am up so I dont freeze in the winter!

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of the DT10RF Instruction manual, under "24hr operation" shows how to alter the event start/stop times and temps for each event.

Also the pre programmed setup "Program 3 (home worker)" page 7 already has a 6am start time if this is easier for you to use.

Remember though the manual states the DT10RF is a 24hr programmer so the start stop times set will be the same for all days of the week, no late start for weekends.

DOH! I have stared at the manual so often, not sure how I missed it. Thanks for that, glad I asked before the proper cold mornings set in. I know its only a 24 hour clock, I wish I had made my installer get the digistat optimiser now but will just have to live with it.

Page 21 gives you the option of "inteligent delayed start" so if you want the house up to set temp for say 06:30am you can set this up to start at 05:30am and it will delay the start time based on set and actual temp to reach set temp by 06:30am.
This may produce some savings on milder mornings. Set this to on in the installer options.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back