Wot secret???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Remember this???

...Collins, who has doubled for Daniel Craig for stunts in a James Bond film, was named as a possible Stig after a builder claimed to have seen the distinctive white outfit at the driver's Bristol home...

I wonder he went through some drawers too?? :D :D

I guess the writing may be on the wall for TG... Or the Stig.

:D

Sponsored Links
Dont think it was much of a secret really was it? most people knew Ben Collins was the Stig, in fact i'm sure I posted it on here a long time ago

Much better not to know IMO, that's the whole point of The Stig. Whether we know who the person is or not (I didn't know who it was, because I chose not to find out ) it's part of the mystery, and makes the sketches he's in more amusing . If Ben Collins has been offered a better deal to go elsewhere, which is what appears to have happened, then good luck to him. It certainly won't be the end of TG because of it .

Sponsored Links
Ben Collins has been one of several 'Stigs', big deal - not. TG is a comedy programme, not a car programme. And in it's current format, I wouldn't be sad to see it go. 5th Gear is more car based, but just in your face presenters, that I can do without.

Perry McCarthy was also outed, as the black stig. But TG says they will kill off Ben Collins for a new Stig...yawn.

Wish they would kill off Clarkson.

Collins was common knowledge.

Back