Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ian H asked me...

Would you honestly sing
(censored content)
In a room full of adults?

Well funnily enough a few weeks ago I went to see a German comedian (Henning Wehn) who did pretty much the same.
(Well much 'worse' actually)

So yes is my answer...

But it's odd how my comments are censored (by the apparently 'impartial' mods), and yet others are free to express their views here just because those views are apparently the 'right ones' :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
But it's odd how my comments are censored (by the apparently 'impartial' mods), and yet others are free to express their views here just because those views are apparently the 'right ones' :rolleyes:
If you don't like it, you know where the door is.

=============================
If a mod makes an edit, there's message on the right. Ellal is lying again, his post wasn't edited other than by him - several times for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like it, you know where the door is.
Isn't a shame that when confronted with a few home truths the answer is always to ignorantly dismiss the messenger...

Same old, same old...First they came for....

But hey, stupid is as stupid does (y)
==========================
You said it, ......

Isn't a shame that when confronted with a few home truths the answer is always to ignorantly dismiss the messenger...

Same old, same old...

Aww there you go, are you feeling all big and clever now? Have you had to pump up your little ego by being nasty again? What a man you are, well done.

Sponsored Links
Aww there you go, are you feeling all big and clever now? Have you had to pump up your little ego by being nasty again? What a man you are, well done.
Aww bless...

The sad little **** wants to get this topic shut down because it can't handle the truth...

But hey, since it can't discuss reasonably then I guess it'll just go crying to 'mamma' as it always does (y)

Aww bless...

The sad little **** wants to get this topic shut down because it can't handle the truth...

But hey, since it can't discuss reasonably then I guess it'll just go crying to 'mamma' as it always does (y)
You start another thread on an already locked topic of yours and can't take the hint
You insult non-stop and wonder why threads get locked, blaming all but yourself
You can't handle any truth because you don't understand the truth
You write the same old rubbish on here, thread after thread, insult all and miraculously expect a different outcome

So yeah, your moto of
Really does apply to you.

(y)

MOD: As Albert Einstein didn't say "“The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back