nice quality brickwork what do you expect for £350 grand

Sponsored Links
You want some more ?
Where did that stack go ?
Brick wrong way round!
Rubbish removed from cavity!
Site manager moved on but not sacked :eek: The best bit is, this work was done by agency bricklayers that were on better prices than than we are!
Could have taken loads more but it was raining this morning and got fed up.

Class! It does beg the question as to how the works were allowed to proceed to completion, though - ineffectual site agent, perhaps?!

Hi, Mick,
That's pretty bad, mind you iv'e seen worse, i'd show you but Iv'e forgotten where I was working :LOL:
Iv'e often thought of going round a snapping some, my favorite is where the bond is wrong, there's a good/bad example in earles Court Road in London of wrong flemish Garden wall bond. headers all 1/4 bond above each other.
Alan D

Sponsored Links
you know what, seeing that I'm almost tempted to have a go at my brickwork myself :LOL:

Don't forget to buy a "Brickie" for £29.99 first though :LOL:

:LOL: If you'd seen my attempts at bricklaying, you'd know what a boon one of those would be to me - Picasso has nothing on my ability to make a straight line look wonky.

Mine too: definitely best kept below ground and completely out of view!

Just had another letter from said largest house builder in the uk ,to say all bricklaying rates for sub contractors are now to be cut by 17%. They get what they deserve :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: needless to say we are off at the end of this week.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back