1/2" or 3/4" pipes for new CH system?

Don`t know the law where you are Henrik, over here we are not allowed to fit non condensing boilers unless it isn`t practical. Apart from that you can take all else as gospel because I`ve said it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Err I`m not in the States by the way :oops: are you in Denmark :?:

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
nickso said:
hmm ive got my own copy from years back.....dunno where you would find some

Please hurry & find them if you could because I`m on a full hit in a nightclub next week, possible 25/30 rads & I wouldn`t want to undersize, let me know if you find them calculations, (will put job on hold). It`s a fully pumped system, why would he need anything larger than 22mm? ( in a domestic installation)

you seem to have a problem reading previous posts.

you also automatically assumed it was a condensing boiler and didnt even consider the distances involved in henriks own install. i obviously cant comment on your installations as ive not seen them so i cant help you with your forthcoming install, sorry

the point i was trying to make was if you plan your system properly you wont have any problems. if you just hit and hope you may also have no problems or you may have serious ones.

i personally like to plan these things properly and if ive ended up spending a little more time to get it right first time its no problem to me, maybe it is to you i dont know.

if you have never seen 28mm pipe in a domestic installation im surprised.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back