17th Edition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, have any of you had the new 7671 from the NICEIC, or anywhere else yet? I have been told they will not be available until February sometime, is this true?

Sponsored Links
I seen them on amazon yesterday and they said is in stock for next day delivery. Don't know if you'd get it though?

Theres 10 on e bay

The GUIDE is not out till feb on amazon
I ordered the quide in november It has been put back twice now

Thanks guys, it seems as if the NIC are a bit on the quick side to take the money and a bit on the slow side to deliver!

Sponsored Links
Waterstones.com had them last week for immediate delivery and two local Waterstones bookshops have them on the shelf alongside the 16th edition & GN3 which is the only one they ever seem to stock.

Great reading - I'm sure the devil will be in the detail and how long it takes some CU manufacturers to get up to speed with split load boards with two RCD's for example - or do we go for a whole row of still expensive RCBO's?

Ordered mine off ebay on Sunday night and it came in the post today (got a "free" copy of the Electrical Installers Guide to the Building Regulations with mine).
All for £73.50 (inc postage), probably no the cheapest but the regs book itself is £65

Great reading - I'm sure the devil will be in the detail and how long it takes some CU manufacturers to get up to speed with split load boards with two RCD's for example - or do we go for a whole row of still expensive RCBO's?
Why will you need anything different to what you use now?

It depends how you want to go about the RCD protection of concealled cables.

Now that's an interesting new requirement.

I was just thinking of starting a new topic on that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back