17th Question.

Sponsored Links
I got the same question twice in my exam, but how do you know what you got wrong? As I remember it you got a piece of paper with the scores on for each section and pass or a fail. But no documentation on any questions that anyone failed to get correct.

I just couldn't find it in the book even after looking for 20 minutes.
Too late for you, but the questions in the exam are in the same order that the answers appear in the book.
So the first question will always be from Part 1, and the last one will be from the appendixes.
I knew that. I can't remember the exact question, but it was about Periodic Inspection. And as many times as I read Chapter 62 (1 page!), I just could not see the answer there.
The other question I got wrong I do remember - it was about using a power drill in an access tunnel, and what type of power supply to use - for some reason I forgot that SELV wasn't going to be powerful enough for a drill.
Still, 96% ain't bad for a guy who hadn't previously done any formal training courses. Something to fill in the time while I was waiting for the 2330 course to start.

I got the same question twice in my exam, but how do you know what you got wrong? As I remember it you got a piece of paper with the scores on for each section and pass or a fail. But no documentation on any questions that anyone failed to get correct.
If there's only 1 question in the section you were unsure of and there was 1 questions wrong, then you can work it out.
And also, as you are leaving the exam centre, you go 'doh' when you realise that you made the wrong choice on a question.

Sponsored Links
So the first question will always be from Part 1, and the last one will be from the appendixes.
I had been led to believe this to be the case, but on my sample of one exam taken, it wasn't.

I had been led to believe this to be the case, but on my sample of one exam taken, it wasn't.
ignore the samples it's in order of the book parts, some will cross over so may find yourself flicking back to other chapters. But it's still front to back.

[quote="AndrewDavie";p="1404986"}
If there's only 1 question in the section you were unsure of and there was 1 questions wrong, then you can work it out..
And also, as you are leaving the exam centre, you go 'doh' when you realise that you made the wrong choice on a question.
that sounds logical but say you got answer right to the question you thought you had got wrong.

I had one question wrong about insulation monitoring equipment in hospitals but seeing as I don't work in one it didn't worry me too much !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back