2 fuse spurs on a heating system

Sponsored Links
thats why i became a plumber i didn't do good at school

i am just doing my 2330 second yr it's quite hard en it

don't have to diss my writing , lol
Actually we do.

It is appalling.

The thing is that there are tools you can use to check your spelling and make corrections, but you don't even bother to try. With that sort of attitude to doing a good job, and that level of pride in your work I wouldn't trust you to carry a bucket of water out to a flowerbed.

Sponsored Links
mate i don't really care, just cuz i can't write the way you want but i am sorry for all the other ppl

i have dyslexia and most of my other word are slang

i am well gd at my job, so what ya think is up to you. I don't comment on any thing i don't no, that ent much in my own trade

thank you

ps. open my self for a gd slating but ow well

lol

don't have to diss my writing , lol
Actually we do.

It is appalling.

The thing is that there are tools you can use to check your spelling and make corrections, but you don't even bother to try. With that sort of attitude to doing a good job, and that level of pride in your work I wouldn't trust you to carry a bucket of water out to a flowerbed.

You missed a comma out, should be..

and that level of pride in your work, I wouldn't trust you to carry a bucket of water out to a flowerbed.

I don't believe the vast majority of the spelling errors in your writing are down to dyslexia, generally speaking dyslexics are aware of their difficulties with spelling and use spell checkers and ask themselves 'does this look right?'

Dyslexic or not, I cannot beleive you honestly beleive that 'good' is spelt without its second and third letters, you are just using your dyslexia as a cover for your lazyness to enable you to use a shorthand that everyone else* has to put more effort into reading and understanding!

*though is it everyone else?... perhaps those under the age of twenty can actually understand it in its native form without internally translating

P.S. My writing is far from perfect, I often see spelling and other errors in my posts when I re-read them days later, its not the queen's English we are asking for, just an effort to drop the shorthand lazyness et all

I don't see too much objectionable in gasman's posts in the context of 'forum speak' - as long as the message can be conyeyed and understood.

To be fair to BAS, he doesn't usually pick on spelling, syntax and grammar - he's too intelligent for that, and besides he's far to busy picking up on technical content. He must've had an 'off day' when he decided to rant against gasman's style of writing.

Not that good grammar and spelling isn't important outside of the forum, of course: I'd hate to think that gasman '87 uses that style when writing to his customers for estimates, invoices etc.......

When we set ourselves up to correct another's spelling etc., we are bound for a pratfall - including you Adam.....

Lucia.

I can't really say much about my writing,but i write with slang more that the queens english. this don't help i no
On any letters and quotes to customers i use the computer and it automatically adjust the text, also keep writing to a minimum as you can tell i am not good at fullstops and these things ,,,,,,,,
i'm sorry

i can only lol

i can't help it, as you can see from my most recent posts i am trying. But no that isn't good anoth

just think people are to snotty. I am not that good at writing and i am the first to say.

make people feel good with there disability

thank

...i will try and stop my slang
It's not hard.

Read back what you've written - if it's slang, rewrite it.

I can't really say much about my writing,but i write with slang more that the queens english. this don't help i no
On any letters and quotes to customers i use the computer and it automatically adjust the text,
Why not do us the same courtesy?

And how come sometimes you manage to write "I" and other times "i"? Can you not see the difference, or do you not care?

i can only lol
Why can you only laugh?

2 fuse spurs on the system, what u think?
all i can do is lol
Why was it that all you could do regarding the original problem was laugh?

Was that something else you didn't care about?

just a happy person, nothing wrong with that

i've taken your point about my wording, but think it is wrong the way you come out with your comments. RESPECT ELDERS ????????

some of there forums are a little out of order

any way did you comment on the post????

Yes and there might be loads wrong with this wording but others will point it out but truly i cannot see it

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back