2382-12 Questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the process of going through some test questions in preparation for my 2382-12.

I'm not sure the answers I've got with my test papers are correct, as there are a number of questions I'm still convinced I've got right having looked them up again after completing the tests :eek:

I've included three of the questions below, with what I believe to be the right answers highlighted. If anyone could have a look and let me know whether they think I'm right, or if not tell me why, I'd be very grateful :D

1. Suitable precautions shall be taken when either a reduction in voltage or a loss and subsequent restoration of voltage

A. is a routine event
B. could cause danger
C. occurs infrequently
D. will not cause danger

2. Electrical equipment installed in Zones 1 and 2 of communal baths or communal showers, where water jets are likely to be used for cleaning purposes, shall have a minimum degree of protection against external influences of

A. IPX3
B. IPX4
C. IPX5
D. IPX6

3. In an area where there is no vehicle movement in a caravan park, the minimum height for overhead cables is

A. 3.5m
B. 6.0m
C. 7.5m
D. 8.0m

Sponsored Links
1 B - yes

2 IPX6 - because the jets are actually used for cleaning and may be powerful. IPX5 is for low pressure jets

3 A - yes

Thanks :) I was right on 2 out of 3 then! So much for using "study materials" when they're wrong! :eek:
2 IPX6 - because the jets are actually used for cleaning and may be powerful. IPX5 is for low pressure jets
Where in BGB can I find reference to this?

What I referred to when I came up with IPX5 is 701.512.2

Question 1 = B

The question / answer is word for word regulation 445.1.1

Question 2 = C

Regulation 701.512.2

Question 3 = A

Regulation 708.521.1.2

Sponsored Links
Thanks RF - exactly the three regulations I referred to in coming up with my answers.

The questions were from some sample papers I obtained online - the answer sheet they came with has different answers for these 3 questions but I was convinced I was right!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back