50 million pound Holocaust mermorial.

When white flight is complete, the different factions of immis that will make up the population of London won't need much encouragement to cull each other.
You disagree with Brigadier's opinion of London, then:
..........., especially in the middle of one of the most developed and "civilised" cities on Earth?
and JohnD's statement about resident population:
Central London has quite a small resident population,

Sponsored Links
[Are you saying that the rise in anti Semitism has nothing to do with with Israel's treatment of Palestinians :LOL: :LOL:

Nice bit of pc spin. If Palestinian women and children want to stop dying, then perhaps their leaders should stop lobbing munitions at the Israelis.

Also, the rise of anti-Semitism and consequent flight of jews from Europe (the no. of Jews leaving France doubles every year) has little to do with Israel. More to do with the events that took place in a Paris supermarket recently. As one religion populates Europe in rapidly rising numbers, and their religious book says to fight and kill the Jews, then it's only natural that anti-Semitism rises proportionally.

consequent flight of jews from Europe (the no. of Jews leaving France doubles every year) has little to do with Israel. More to do with the events that took place in a Paris supermarket recently. As one religion populates Europe in rapidly rising numbers, and their religious book says to fight and kill the Jews, then it's only natural that anti-Semitism rises proportionally.

Hmm, there must be some time lords involved, me thinks.

Sponsored Links
.......... the result of a systematic attempted extermination of a race of people.

That's it then - stick the thing in Germany - they're good at systems. Given our abject track record on anything "systemic", we couldn't even organise a decent p!ss up in a brewery, let alone a systemic attempt at genocide.
Interesting that you intersperse the word systemic in place of systematic. ;)
Systematic = a step by step approach. Accurately referring to the holocaust I thought.
Systemic = so ingrained that it's difficult to eradicate. Accurately describing prejudice, perhaps, but not describing the holocaust, IMO.

Only "interesting" from the point-of-view that, one and a half eyes dying a thousand deaths reviewing policies, I was only dipping in and out of this place. Forgive my lack of rigour.

I doubt very much that central London would be high on the list of likely spawning grounds for any coming genocides, though.

Long before the genocide comes the racist, ethnic and religious hatred.

Central London has quite a small resident population, so you should be watching the larger towns and cities.

There is no shortage of people filled with racist, ethnic and religious hatred.

Thing is, for the most part, the "indigenous" Brit is apathetic - I reckon that, even if rampaging hoards were threatening to take over the country, most would draw the curtains, and return to whatever garbage was on the box.

I doubt very much that central London would be high on the list of likely spawning grounds for any coming genocides, though.

Central London has quite a small resident population, so you should be watching the larger towns and cities.

Thing is, for the most part, the "indigenous" Brit is apathetic - I reckon that, even if rampaging hoards were threatening to take over the country, most would draw the curtains, and return to whatever garbage was on the box.

Yes, sad to say that most either swallow the pc line, or are completely ignorant of what's going on. Many are probably just too exhausted as the squeezed middle trying to fund their lives, their children's and have large amounts of their hard-earned stolen in tax that is then wasted. A significant alternative group are sucking on the welfare teat, and anaesthetize themselves from reality with skunk, cider, iPod addiction and garbage tv.

However, it's not just a British disease. Many other EU nations, namely Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, France, Norway are busy turning the other way whilst their governments try to graft on alien cultures, guaranteeing the eradication of the indigenous cultures. Sweden in particular seems to have suffered more than most over the last 20 years. Some areas of cities have become multicultural pits of depravity, where riots and car burning is the norm. Google the Stockholm suburb of Husby to see the future that awaits our cities.

The sheeple will keep looking the other way, whilst they get tucked up. And woe betide them if they dare object. The libertards will be out with theilr little 'R' word to try to beat you back down into submission.

Rant over! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

I agree. That's why they shouldn't be allowed in.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
[Are you saying that the rise in anti Semitism has nothing to do with with Israel's treatment of Palestinians :LOL: :LOL:

Nice bit of pc spin. If Palestinian women and children want to stop dying, then perhaps their leaders should stop lobbing munitions at the Israelis.

Also, the rise of anti-Semitism and consequent flight of jews from Europe (the no. of Jews leaving France doubles every year) has little to do with Israel. More to do with the events that took place in a Paris supermarket recently. As one religion populates Europe in rapidly rising numbers, and their religious book says to fight and kill the Jews, then it's only natural that anti-Semitism rises proportionally.
maybe if the Jews handed back the land they have stolen the Palestinians would not feel the need to lob. munitions into Israel.

Sponsored Links
Back