50 watt food light.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
I fitted the last light you posted a link too. They are pretty bright. Inside there are some micro switches to adjust how long the light comes on for. You have to be careful it's switched off when you alter settings if i remember correctly. The lamp i fitted was around three years ago for a friend inside a small car park at his work place and it's still doing a good job.

Iggifer suggestion is good though - certainly worth a good look and they look neater on the wall

Sponsored Links
Well it would help if you gave me a link to a good quality light from a UK seller.

Andy

I pickded one small one up in b&q for cheap, actually turned out to be pretty good. I'd have preferred a warm white though, I'm worried the cool white will attract vampires. TLC also have a decent looking range but I've not tried them yet.

http://www.diy.com/departments/bloo...-external-security-flood-light/1448904_BQ.prd
They go up to higher power but I don't think 50W. Consider two lower power near to reach other for less harsh light

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back