a case for deportation

Sponsored Links
Would be interesting if he is a dual national to strip him of his nationality and deport him.

Are all migrants parasites?

Leading question there, the sort of question you get asked from a psychologist or a copper during an interview under caution.

Sponsored Links
Would be interesting if he is a dual national to strip him of his nationality and deport him.

Are all migrants parasites?

Interesting question why would you take the original post and expand it to all migrants ? Shows what's on your mind does it not ?

In the OP!

Wow superb ! I can quote this member without seeing the twaddle hes typed.....he's on my ignore list I can see he's posted something but the content of his post isn't there !

Fantastico ! Shame it doesn't show I quoted his post......

Wow superb ! I can quote this member without seeing the twaddle hes typed.....he's on my ignore list I can see he's posted something but the content of his post isn't there !

You are on my list.............................. of forum clowns.
Perhaps if you log off, you can see my post, then you can log on again to ignore me, then log off again to see what you are ignoring, then log on again. :rolleyes:

tis the way to go with that fruit cake way har bee :LOL: He might be posting from Riyadh ???

Think he may have employment now ?? so he could be a tax payer??? :)

tis the way to go with that fruit cake way har bee :LOL: He might be posting from Riyadh ???

Think he may have employment now ?? so he could be a tax payer??? :)
Another one of the forum clowns. There is a difference with **** end though. He is a dangerous clown, continually stirring up his favorite form of bigotry.
His bigotry is so deep-seated he thinks that suggesting someone is a Muslim is an insult, or a joke.

:rolleyes: Listen up way har bee Gasbanni & I have u on ignore :LOL:

Any way I trust u are well , incidentally hows it hanging :LOL:

As for the OP's post , yes he should be deported imo

Sponsored Links
Back